Life

Life

Friday, June 25, 2010

Maiden Voyage of Life

Maiden Voyage

We took the boat out by ourselves for the first time.
I must say it was a sh!$$y experience.
We took it down to a marina where we could empty our holding tank.
So it was literally a .... yeah, you get my drift. ;)

On the way back we sailed.
She's a wonderful little boat and a good time was had by all.

The other day I noted that I'd been on vacation for a week and my legs were still so white they could blind a polar bear. Doug said it is because we have been on vacation with a little v.
Now that we are actually sailing I am hoping for the big V (and less white legs).

Brand New

On the shower head in the marina it says 'brand new'.
I was wondering what they would do later on.
Would the sequence go like this as they kept adding to the label:
Brand New
Almost Brand New
Almost Brand New-ish
Was Almost Brand New-ish, but now, not so much

When the words go all around the shower head is it time to replace it?
= )
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment